Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cookie???

I *think Jake said his first word today! My mom was visiting and Jake was playing with a sign language app on his iPad. It has really cute cartoon type kids doing signs and saying the words (baby sign and learn- awesome app) Anyway, he was on the page for "cookie". He hit replay about 6 times in a row and I kept hearing the little computer kid say cookie. Then Jakob started walking towards my mom and I with the iPad in hand. Then I hears this little whisper voice say "cookie!  I thought maybe I was hearing things, then my mom asked if I had heard the same thing. It may have been a fluke, and I don't know if/when we will hear it again, but it definitely gave me hope. I can't wait to hear that sweet little voice again!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to hear his voice! I know it must be terribly hard to not get to hear it much, but I think it is really neat that you will have such an extraordinary appreciation for the miracle of his voice.

    ReplyDelete