Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ahh, the weekend

Even though I am still on child care leave to be home with Jakob, I still look forward to the weekends just like I did when I was teaching. We have 2 days free, with no therapies or classes. I don't have to worry about 2 or 3 people knocking on the door at various times of the day. If I don't feel like getting out of my pajamas until 10:00 in the morning (who are we kidding, sometimes later ;) I don't have to, and I can leave the breakfast dishes in the sink for a bit if I want to. We have no plan or schedule to follow and are free to do as we please. Granted this often means doing absolutely nothing but that's the way I like it. Jake has a chance to relax and just be a kid, and my husband and I get to enjoy our time as a family. Now it's Sunday evening and I am going to catch up on some DVR before heading to bed and getting ready for it all to begin again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment